Bent by hand from laser cut steel, these cupholders are designed and built specifically for the cab of agricultural equipment.
KEY DESIGN POINTS:
1. Which way do you turn around when you are in the cab? The RIGHT. Where should the cup holder be? On the RIGHT! All of these cupholders mount on the right side in the cab.
2. We know these cup holders aren't going in a compact car! So we made them deep so that the drink doesn't tip over or get knocked out in a rough field.
3. Visibility - There is no limit to your visibility when one of these cup holders is installed.
4. Sorry, we couldn't build a cupholder for every size beverage container on the planet. These cup holders work for something smaller than a standard pop can up to a large 3.75" travel mug (with handle). Size is adjusted by using the supplied different lengths of tabs.
Each cup holder is specifically designed for every application. Models specific for John Deere, Case IH, New Holland, Massey, AGCO, Challenger, etc. Each cup holder is custom designed to fit into the perfect spot in the cab with out the need for drilling.
VIDEO OF A CUP HOLDER INSTALLED IN A NEW HOLLAND TRACTOR.
HAND BENT - MADE IN THE USA - PATENT PENDING
* * * UNIVERSAL CORNER POST CUP HOLDER * * *
This beverage holder fits most right rear corner posts studs in equipment like John Deere® , New Holland® and Case IH®. Color: Black
* * * JOHN DEERE EQUIPMENT * * *
SMALL SCREEN COMMAND ARM
This beverage holder fits under the cover in the arm rest of a John Deere® Tractor, Combine, Swather and Forage Harvester. Color: Gray
Does your Deere have a 6th Remote? - Be sure to order the holder that is compatible with Command Arms with 6th remote Pods.
LARGE SCREEN GEN 4 COMMAND ARM IN TRACTORS:
This beverage holder is designed to be mounted to the 4 bolt holes found on the side of a tractor command arm with the big screen and is compatible with the John Deere cast after factory arm. Color: Tan
You can never have too many cup holders in a cab. Color: Gray
Another, larger, cup holder tucked in the corner. Color: Gray
Case 2188 COMBINE
Mounts under the arm rest. Shown with the long tabs installed. Color: Black
Massey, Challenger and AGCO Mid-Frame Tractors
Installs in the perfect spot on the right side of the cab using the corner post screw plus a stabilizer tab. Easy to install and it is rock solid. Color: Black
Don't see the model you need in the list? Contact Us to check compatibility.
Want to be a dealer for our products? Drop us a line.
"Easy to do business with." - Clayton M. - Ohio
Here are some examples: (Send us an image of where you installed one of these cup holders and get free shipping on your next order!)